I was an aspiring Arabic diplomat turned tech founder.
I failed quickly in building, launching, and scaling my products.
- Primer into Real World Assets
- Build myths around alumni founders
- Historiography and ontology of money
- From The Great Man to The Great Founder Theory: Bezos, Musk, and Systrom
- Retweeted by Balaji
- I started the 1st hacker house in the UK: RICH house
- Build myths around alumni founders, also published on FT subsidiary
- How Inflation-betting works
- Why are speculators noisy if they shorted a token?
- The Three Tokenomics Problems
- One of my blogs about Pret's coffee subscription was quoted by the Financial Times
- Recent podcast interview
Credits to Wenjun Huang for technical help